Sunday, October 21, 2012

Additions

At what point does an annex become... well, what does it become?                                                Today I added the two lovely Agave attenuata's from Barbara, whom I couldn't thank enough! These are such nice plants and I have been craving some for the expansion. I moved the bromeliad, and a couple of the agave from last installation to thin out what I had started. I am going to fill in the open areas as far as I can go on Bosworth.                                   Here is the list of the plants I added today.

2 Agave attenuata
2 Agave angustifolia variegata
Agave murpheyi (I think)
Aloe nobilis
Aloe breviflora
2 Geranium maderense
Bulbine
yucca recurvifolia

The before and after (not from the same vantage point)  
I really hope I can find some substantial rocks to add to the plantings, they look naked and vulnerable out there....
These are the Geranium maderense.
These are the Aloe breviflora.
This is what I think is the Agave murpheyi.
The two lovely Agave attenuata's from Barbara! with the Bulbine in the middle.
 The Yucca recurvifolia.
The Aloe nobilis.

And finally, the Beschorneria relaxed as I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment