Wednesday, January 30, 2013

End

I don't like the idea of making this post as I feel it is the end of O'Shaughnessy Green as I know it. Emily was so kind to survey the situation with me. Her idea of low growing plants only seems correct. It takes a fresh perspective. For now, I a planning on a rescue and salvage mission.

Interesting note that in January 2012, this happened as well.

Please treat yourself by scrolling down to the entries showing the  Agave attenuatas, the Agave filiferas. I can't even speak about the Furcraea bedinghausii that were just kicking in......

They were so beautiful. I really miss them.


I think it may be time to walk away and focus on Bosworth...


Check it out here: http://bosworthgardens.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. This is such a SHAME! I am so sad it has come to this, but who can blame you for wanting to walk away. Street gardening is pretty thankless and heartbreaking at times, when all your hard work is so easily destroyed.

    Why not add a few large boulders to the median? They will look great, be indestructible, and the consequence of plowing through the median will then be quite severe!

    ReplyDelete